Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Curious to see how many they have sold to people on this site. My brother and I both ordered one so I'll start the rolling total at 2.

If you ordered one just update the rolling total so we don't have to go back and count how many people ordered. :bc:

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
Just Curious to see how many they have sold to people on this site. My brother and I both ordered one so I'll start the rolling total at 2.

If you ordered one just update the rolling total so we don't have to go back and count how many people ordered. :bc:
What did you and SD buy?? :thumbsup:

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
ZR 8000 Limited for me and ZR 8000 Sno Pro for him. Gonna whip the hell out of your 850 Doo up to 100!
I hope you do, great hometown family and friends. :bc: FYI I like the looks of the Cat but not the R.

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
I really want to pull the trigger but I am getting hitched this year, in the market for a early 2000's Baja and quite honestly, actually have come to like my 2010.
Can you trade in and also sno-check?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I really want to pull the trigger but I am getting hitched this year, in the market for a early 2000's Baja and quite honestly, actually have come to like my 2010.
Yes you can trade-in and snow check, good luck finding a dealer that will give you anything for a used sled.

Only way to find out is ask a couple dealers if they will take your sled in on trade and what the out the door price would be.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Very nice...if you don't mind me asking what kind of out the door price did you get on The Riot up dere in Minnesota? :bc2:

If any help I was quoted over the phone... Babbitts

Riot w/1.6 track and QS3s $12712
Riot w/1.6 track $12170

Prices include 6% sales tax so ~$500 in other costs freight, setup, registration???

·
Registered
488 Posts
Bah, she'll still be around next year but the 2020 cats won't. :lol: Just kidding man, congrats.

·
Registered
488 Posts
If any help I was quoted over the phone... Babbitts

Riot w/1.6 track and QS3s $12712
Riot w/1.6 track $12170

Prices include 6% sales tax so ~$500 in other costs freight, setup, registration???
Better price than here in canada. Although my dealer is throwing in some things. I am so excited to take it out of the crate this fall. I'm gonna pay about $3000 more with exchange rate and Onterrible Tax.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts