Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have only seen one f7 up there and ive never seen any others...it was a green sabercat...any clues? it would be cool to talk to someone that rides here and is on this forum...

·
Registered
514 Posts
We've been to Cranberry once this year, would like to go back but have no idea where we are going, and I don't think they have heard much about marking trails up there:) So many secondary roads that branch off that it was easy to get messed up.

We normally ride from Santa Clara to Lake Clear, and have been wanting to go on through Tupper and ride over to Cranberry, but would prefer to have at least a clue of where we are heading. Nothing like running out of gas in the middle of no where.

Actually got some local riding in from the house today, did 40 or so miles ditch bangin, some really rough trails, and river running. Got about a foot or so in Massena over the weekend and its snowing again right now :D :) :lol:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats awesome...i went to massena last week and it didn't look like they had as much as colton clair cranberry area...good though, have fun and be safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts