Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 XCR 850, 23 boost, 23 XRS g5 doo 850
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife and I will be going out Saturday morning without are usual group, weddings and camping are keeping our riding group from joining us this year. I saw a post on dootalk where a lot of people weren’t going this year, just as well I’d prefer less people in my way while shopping for sled stuff.

Give a shout out if you’re going, maybe we can put some faces with names.

·
Registered
2022 VR1 650 137 (1.5 Storm)
179 Posts
My wife and I will be going out Saturday morning without are usual group, weddings and camping are keeping our riding group from joining us this year. I saw a post on dootalk where a lot of people weren’t going this year, just as well I’d prefer less people in my way while shopping for sled stuff.

Give a shootout if you’re going, maybe we can put some faces with names.
We are heading up on Sunday. I am working on Saturday and everyone wanted to go Sunday anyways so it all works out

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I hope to go, but don't know what day yet. I am coming from the Rochester, NY area, can anyone recommended a decent restaurant (other than Dinosaur BBQ) that I can hit on the way home?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I hope to go, but don't know what day yet. I am coming from the Rochester, NY area, can anyone recommended a decent restaurant (other than Dinosaur BBQ) that I can hit on the way home?
There are too many lol, pastabilities, complimentary bread and dipping sauce amazing, glazed and confused, Tully’s, Delmonicos there are too many to list

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
There are too many lol, pastabilities, complimentary bread and dipping sauce amazing, glazed and confused, Tully’s, Delmonicos there are too many to list
I have heard of Pastabilities; it was on Diners, Drive Thrus, and Dives, I think. But I don't like pasta, LOL.

We have Tully’s and Delmonico's in Rochester. I was hoping for a local non-chain restaurant with good ale. Maybe, we'll just hit Skaneateles on the way home.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have heard of Pastabilities; it was on Diners, Drive Thrus, and Dives, I think. But I don't like pasta, LOL.

We have Tully’s and Delmonico's in Rochester. I was hoping for a local non-chain restaurant with good ale. Maybe, we'll just hit Skaneateles on the way home.
blue water grill!! Love that place or Doug’s

·
Registered
421 Posts
Daniella's Restaurant Right up the street from the fairgrounds. Just make sure you make reservations. Daniella's Steakhouse | Syracuse, NY Pricey but very good. Also they have a pasta and seafood place directly on the fairgrounds property.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Trail Ryder - if you stop in Skaneateles, for brews try Finger Lakes On Tap
50 NYS beers on tap.
You may need a room after visiting there.

Reactions: Trail Ryder
1 - 18 of 18 Posts