Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If artic cat is reading, who picked those ugly old zl colors for THE best sled on the market? The zr 900 was a BUY on tons of peoples list for 04 until the photos were released and I know of lots of people that said HOLD for 1 more year. Who are these people making bad decisions? were the colrs agreed to on a friday before happy hour at the Cat's lounge? Please do not agree on colors on a friday. Please do not kill a sled as good as the zr 900 with demoralizing colors.
Would you drive a pink corvette? A brown viper? A bright green truck? Then do not make the zr900 those terrible colors or else the zr 900 will be a r-i-p-900!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I agree. I too was looking at a new ZR. I actually love the old scheme. Was at a show and it is a bad in person as it is in the brochure.

Firecats are sweet though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
You guys need to quit crying about the color scheme......either take them off and order a set of the old ones.....or get creative and custom make youre own decals......dont ditch the whole sled cause of the colors.....you guys sound like a bunch of women...

·
Registered
70 Posts
They are kinda ungly. I really liked the 2002 cross country and 2003 decals the best. The 2004 zr decals remind me of 2000 zls, that came in black with green.

·
Registered
326 Posts
It's kind of hard to change the colors when they paint the tunnel and even the bulkhead black. I am so glad I have my 03 ZR900. Now all I have to do is eliminate some of the red on the thing. I agree, the 04 is ugggggly. Something along the lines of the 01 Mountain Cat with a little green and purple on black would be great. I saw the green stickered ZR at the dealer show and I hope I never see a red one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts