Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who here is gonna keep the 03 and wait for the 05's to see if cat releases the f8 or f9 ?? you guys know it is coming and if its not something else is

·
Registered
720 Posts
I waited from 1997 for a ground breaking sled like the Firecat. I really love my '03 F7 and am going to keep it until Cat introduces their new, state of the art sled, whenever that is.

But my two yonger brother's are considering the new ones. One wants the ZR900 Carb, the other a Stealth F6.

·
Registered
290 Posts
wait for a f9!!!!![/b]
I really love my '03 F7 and am going to keep it until Cat introduces their new, state of the art sled, whenever that is.[/b]
I second those posts
Probably going to get an extended warranty and wait for a F9 or F10 or bigger
I love my sled...I hope AC keeps updating the 03's and doesn't push it on the back burner

·
Registered
978 Posts
im gonna wait until this weekend to order it!!! THATS ABOUT ALL...

ill keep this for 5 years or so, then ill be 20, i can imagine what we will be lookin at then....wait, no i cant

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
i'm waiting for cat to actually come out with the high performance 4-stroker that we all dream about, this year's t660 is definetly not it!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I bought a 03 F7 for my wife and I am going to order the Team Arctic F7 EFI for myself. I don't think I can hold out. That F7 is something else.

·
Registered
899 Posts
will wait to see what is out there in feb o4

·
Registered
293 Posts
Every year year we ask ourselves 'how much more does a guy need?' --- there are a lot of good sleds out there but my F7 (Std. Green, Std. suspension) is ONE GREAT SLED! Hate to sound like a broken record, but it is light, fast, quick, very fun, handles great! I don't put a lot of miles on living 'down south in MD' but I could afford to 'upgrade' every year if I chose to, but I just don't see it. I am very happy with my sled! It is fun to see the new iron, however. If I lived back in North Dakota I know for a fact I would buy the 144", as I have been to Yellowstone and the Snowy Mtn. Range in WY and deep lug or not you want a 136" minimum, and if I ever go back to ND I would be traveling to the West - Firecat EXT would be the BEST 'tweener sled!

·
Registered
86 Posts
1st year in 4 I will not be buying new. Only have 300 miles on. WI winter is the worst ever. I like my patriot graphics and may keep the sleds for ever. :D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
also 1st year in 4 I will not be buying new...like the fighter and nightfire graphics but I'm holding out for the higher displacement with the diamond drive

1 - 19 of 19 Posts