Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, me too but heh its better than siting down state and doing nothing! We will have a nice big fire and blow off some fireworks and a few clips I mean rounds from the handguns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I was thinking about going south ............................ :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Jeff.
I'm headed up Friday mid afternoon with the trailer in tow(father in law sold the trailer so I have to bring the sleds up this weekend and hop ethat the garage gets done). Saturday were headed to Traverse to visit some family and then back to Lewiston. New years will be a little different this year though. Last year we put on 150 miles(half off trail),ended up at the Lodge for prime rib, the went to party at some friends place on West Twin. This year- who knows?, will probably hang out at the in-laws and watch TV....................

No snow and pregnant wife= no fun

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeff.
I'm headed up Friday mid afternoon with the trailer in tow(father in law sold the trailer so I have to bring the sleds up this weekend and hop ethat the garage gets done). Saturday were headed to Traverse to visit some family and then back to Lewiston. New years will be a little different this year though. Last year we put on 150 miles(half off trail),ended up at the Lodge for prime rib, the went to party at some friends place on West Twin. This year- who knows?, will probably hang out at the in-laws and watch TV....................

No snow and pregnant wife= no fun[/b]
Hey, George we will be hanging out at my buddies for New Years maybe next year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.