Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob has 4,350 rounds on his F7!!! Who is second highest on this board? It surely isn't me!

·
Registered
514 Posts
why is it when I read this post all I could hear in my head was Matchbox 20 belting out "I've got a disease"..LOL :D

I'm so far out of the park its not even funny.... about 1400 I think so far. I usually get out at least one sometimes two days a week and average about 140 a day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just turned 3,000 miles on a ZR900 -D&D 1010. 2- blown belts, broken heated gripwire, decal coming of driver side bellypan, 1 set of plugs after 2k miles :rolleyes. The best I ever did was in 92 on a Wildcat 700 with 5,500 miles, only because I was laid off. I think I went every single weekend but 1 of the season, it was the first time I was looking forward to summer. B)

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
BRAVO Coldsmoke...... nice mileage you've got there.... not that you'll catch Rob but it looks like your able to get some serious miles in....
Enjoy your sled and ride safe.

p.s. I was able to log on 5400 last season on my "02" ZR 800.... Many of them were with Rob.... had a SUPER time. :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
1610 miles on my F7SP

Taking another day off from work this Thursday - gonna get some more miles!

Don't think I'll catch Rob though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
1925 miles on my F-7,just scuffed the PTO side piston this last week.I was gone on a 10 day ride and when I got back I pulled the pipe and noticed the scuff.On Friday I noticed that I was not useing much oil,before it seemed to be about the same as the SkiDoos that the rest of my family ride.I called my dealer and told him and it is going in wednesday.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Damn work keeps getting in the way - 950 miles F7SP

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
4,300 miles as of late this afternoon. I just can't seem to get by Rob.
mike

1 - 20 of 80 Posts