Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
The pipes would be the biggest challenge with any of the new sleds. We contemplated trying to put a buddys 7 or 800 triple in the xp i just built, it would have to be run as a single pipe setup as theres no room for triple pipes. That motor would be crazy once dialed in. Should make in around 280-300 hp right?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
The pipes would be the biggest challenge with any of the new sleds. We contemplated trying to put a buddys 7 or 800 triple in the xp i just built, it would have to be run as a single pipe setup as theres no room for triple pipes. That motor would be crazy once dialed in. Should make in around 280-300 hp right?
Unlike 2s twins 2s triples do not respond well to single pipes. If you can get 280hp out of a naturally aspirated 3cyl two stroke not only would it be a world record it might classify as a miracle!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I wasnt sure if the 3 cylinder would work with a single. When i said it should make 280-300 hp i meant the 4 cylinder f7 motor. Theres no way a doo triple NA would make 300 hp in my book :bc2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts