Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a Black/Grey, Black/Black 129" 650 in Wisconsin I unfortunately cant take. Message me if you or someone you know is interested!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Assault Black and grey with red spindles and rails on order here. Gave my 800 assault to my daughter.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,154 Posts
Assault Black and grey with red spindles and rails on order here. Gave my 800 assault to my daughter.
What engine, which track if you please?

·
Premium Member
22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
3,334 Posts
I thought you wanted the fancy gauge?
I do! I should have snow checked, but I was hesitant with work and all the covid crap early in the year. I'll trade my 20 Assault in next year for a Matryx assault with the 7s display.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,154 Posts
I got a 650 Launch Edition 137 coming. Black on black on black!

I should have snow checked, (a VR1 and got the 7SDD) but I was hesitant with work and all the covid crap early in the year. I'll trade my 20 Assault in next year for a Matryx assault with the 7s display.
650 with 1.5 ice storm.
Congratulations to you both, I'll do my best to shake out the SBA146 troubles, we'll all be exercising the new 650 Patriot.
dtodd, give em a good test in the Northeast.

Reactions: 1fastpolaris

·
Registered
VR1 850 129, VR1 650 129
1,559 Posts
Congratulations to you both, I'll do my best to shake out the SBA146 troubles, we'll all be exercising the new 650 Patriot.
dtodd, give em a good test in the Northeast.
Mechanically the 650 should be good. I’m just a little concerned about the mapping, it seems to take Polaris a few model years to get things right.

·
Registered
19 600 Switchback Assault
307 Posts
Mechanically the 650 should be good. I’m just a little concerned about the mapping, it seems to take Polaris a few model years to get things right.
Yeah hopefully they learned pf the mistakes made on the 850. Since the 650 is so similar you'd think they get it right the first time

·
Premium Member
22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
3,334 Posts
Yeah hopefully they learned pf the mistakes made on the 850. Since the 650 is so similar you'd think they get it right the first time
If it's is good as the pre production models I rode it will be awesome!

I know, I know production models get detuned. You can't take my dreams from me!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
If it's is good as the pre production models I rode it will be awesome!

I know, I know production models get detuned. You can't take my dreams from me!
Everyone said the same thing about the 850 and it ran just as strong as “pre production” sleds. It also produced exactly what Polaris claimed it would percentage wise as far as HP.

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Back in the day they could pull that stuff and get by with word of mouth with over achiever sleds. But with so many independent dynos and social media I feel like you need to be transparent and build what you plan to sell. At least that's my hope for the 650 lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
We demoed a 650 with 240 miles on it and blew it up 9 miles into the ride, I'm sure it was a fluke, and I'm a die hard Polaris guy so I'm not bashing! Just saying.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts