Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wanted to know if I'm the last one that hasn't been able to even take it for a yard ride. 0.0 hours and miles! on my F5 so far.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I have. Nanananana NA.

Sorry had to doit.

:lol:

F5 snopro where do you live in MN. I live in Red Wing.

Once the snow flys here we will ride HARDCORE STYLE MILE AFTER MILE

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Catastrophic,
Where in mid coast Maine?? I'm in Auburn and have only squeeked out one ride (65 miles) because of a lack of time before xmas. If your looking for snow there is alot of it west and north. If all goes well will put many miles on between xmas and new years.

Steve

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,441 Posts
got a few tenths on it from running a few heat cycles through the engine in my garage.
I live in central Wisconsin and we have absolutly no snow and all the ice we had all melted last weekend.
Calling for 47degrees each day till wed or thrusday.
Later..................................Flash and Flare

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ran about 75 miles for break in up at Twin Mountain in NH..they just got 6-8 inches on sat so it wasnt too bad..man these things rip !! Think i need to duct tape the throttle so i wont mash it..just seems like it wants to keep going..and the ride never gets rougher..just smoother..best investment this year so far...CMON SNOW :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
no snow in plymouth have about a mile on from riding in my yard and on a jack stand......... at this point screw the grass

·
Registered
348 Posts
I HAVE 6 MILES OF GRASS RIDING. :angry: :angry:
SOUTH CENTRAL MINNESOTA.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've put 25 miles on in the byron, 4 ponds area. (Maine).
I've also played around on the lake with just my trail studs...another 25 or so miles.

Doesn't go that bad. Need a few minor tweaks here and there.

I've added adjustable limiter straps and a four wheel kit.

I also have put on a clicker for rear arm shock.

Until next ride...

F5 Green Sabercat (snopro).

·
Registered
119 Posts
nope... i'm yet to ride my f-5 also. actually, i havent even seen it yet. but we do have plenty of snow to rode, been riding past couple weekends on my z 440.

·
Registered
354 Posts
No snow here in good ole Lisbon Maine! O well I asked for snow for christmas, if we dont get snow, I will not believe in santa anymore! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts