Hardcore Sledder banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I understand some of what has happened with the ‘22 Snowchecks but FFS how can Polaris not know where your sled is? I can get text and email updates with up to the minute delivery times from Amazon, UPS and Fed Ex but Polaris can’t even come close to that…unacceptable IMO.
That’s the way it’s been all the way through...not controlled chaos , CHAOS!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well after talking to my dealer and my dealer talking to one of the reps from Polaris ... I now have a sled coming in 2 to 3 weeks with $1,000 off still have the four year warranty and have the $300 coupon available... We shall see how this all comes together...
Thats great - a grand off your agreed price or MSRP? Just curious - either way, glad they are taking care of ya

·
Registered
882 Posts
Thats great - a grand off your agreed price or MSRP? Just curious - either way, glad they are taking care of ya
I would not want to be on the list for a 23.. just look forward to the 22/23 riding season and call it good. Theses are only toys but the last 2+ yrs have been unforgettable in every way. And then what’s still in front of us..🤡 you would think it bring change on how we do things but ? You will enjoy your new sled .

·
Registered
86 Posts
That’s awesome - crappy you had to wait so long but a grand off plus the 300 on accessories is a great deal and in the end it’s a brand new sled with full warranty
I hope you get it, My rep made a similar promise to me, he said he could authorize it once my sled was registered.
I called back after my sled was delivered in late March & the rep at Polaris said the guy I was dealing with (Ben) was no longer working at Polaris and they couldn't offer anything (other than the $300 they sent everyone).

·
Registered
331 Posts
My sled is at dealer and still wrapped waiting on the 7s. I’ve had enough life on the go I haven’t even called him and didn’t bother even asking during the season, with the exception of being their buying parts or oil for the “back up” sled. I wouldn’t be surprised if gauge is sitting there and he isn’t in a hurry to get it to me, but I’d also think he would call once it got there to at least give me an option.

I’m comfortable that with sled and accessories purchased I’ll be okay with deal when I finally pay. Lol. However i can’t see not raising a complaint with Polaris directly, as like said they aren’t making much of an effort up front if those of us who didn’t get a mile in got the same 300$ as the luckily bastards who got break in done.

Time will tell, still thinking snow while floating in the pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 108 of 108 Posts