Hardcore Sledder banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,097 Posts
View attachment 2134293
got it all summerized yesterday and the dealer called to tell me my 7s is in. do i have to take the whole sled there or can i just pop the dash off and take it in.
You will at the very least, need to take the entire hood (windshield not needed) to perform the installation. It will need a new hood wiring harness, and the V2V antenna plus GPS puck antenna inside the glovebox, plus other smaller items. If the dealer has a running Matryx flatland sled, they could install your hood to make sure the 7SDD installation is working properly, before removing your hood, and returning it to you.

Reactions: St.AnImAl

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Finally picked up my wife’s sled. Dealer was really good. He threw in an adjustable windshield, heated shield hookup, gallon of extreme oil , 4 plugs and all the labor to install heat exchanger protection , the lighted hand guards and the heated shield hookup. I did receive 300 from Polaris and they also honored the purchase 750 get 250 off coupon.
Automotive lighting White Automotive tire Hood Black
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Finally picked up my wife’s sled. Dealer was really good. He threw in an adjustable windshield, heated shield hookup, gallon of extreme oil , 4 plugs and all the labor to install heat exchanger protection , the lighted hand guards and the heated shield hookup. I did receive 300 from Polaris and they also honored the purchase 750 get 250 off coupon. View attachment 2134295 View attachment 2134296
Great looking sled.👊🏻🇺🇸

·
Registered
488 Posts
Finally picked up my wife’s sled. Dealer was really good. He threw in an adjustable windshield, heated shield hookup, gallon of extreme oil , 4 plugs and all the labor to install heat exchanger protection , the lighted hand guards and the heated shield hookup. I did receive 300 from Polaris and they also honored the purchase 750 get 250 off coupon. View attachment 2134295 View attachment 2134296
You have a damn good dealer

·
Registered
34 Posts
You will at the very least, need to take the entire hood (windshield not needed) to perform the installation. It will need a new hood wiring harness, and the V2V antenna plus GPS puck antenna inside the glovebox, plus other smaller items. If the dealer has a running Matryx flatland sled, they could install your hood to make sure the 7SDD installation is working properly, before removing your hood, and returning it to you.
thats what i was thinking! thanks for the info ill call them.

·
Premium Member
2023 VR1 137 BST / 2022 XCR 136 850
7,035 Posts
Was looking at a 5.0 Mustang convertible yesterday. All black. Told salesman I really want red. He said he could order one and have it in 3-4 months. He didn't care for my laugh and when I said more like 2024
hes about right , ordered another f150 2/3 email yesterday said delivery 6/15 -6/25

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XC 650 137...2017 Ski-Doo renegade 900...
158 Posts
Well there's only two more days left in this estimate... Your sled will be shipped between May 10th and June 15th... And this has also been updated about every month since November...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well it's past the June 15th shipping date and there has been no update since... I don't know what happened to my salesman he's not answering my emails I know they did have a run of c19 the last couple weeks... On the 15th the guy from Polaris connection said that I hope it ships today... And now 🦗🦗🦗🦗...

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,097 Posts
And this email came out today - not sure why the hell… View attachment 2134473
There are brand new MY22 sleds available in dealers inventory, and for those that want to modify the sled, and have it ready for early season riding, they should be a good deal. Plus, if you are replacing a sled, that means you can put the sled you are selling, up for sale whenever you want, or trade it in now.

·
Registered
488 Posts
There are brand new MY22 sleds available in dealers inventory, and for those that want to modify the sled, and have it ready for early season riding, they should be a good deal. Plus, if you are replacing a sled, that means you can put the sled you are selling, up for sale whenever you want, or trade it in now.
Yea there’s been plenty since after March - I snagged a VR1 and canceled my XC that I snowchecked

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just talked with Polaris on the phone they say now my 2022 sled is to be shipped anywhere between now and August 15th... And yet the guy says he doesn't know where it is last time I knew it was at the distribution center to be shipped that was 2 months ago... Indy XC 650 137...

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Just talked with Polaris on the phone they say now my 2022 sled is to be shipped anywhere between now and August 15th... And yet the guy says he doesn't know where it is last time I knew it was at the distribution center to be shipped that was 2 months ago... Indy XC 650 137...
I understand some of what has happened with the ‘22 Snowchecks but FFS how can Polaris not know where your sled is? I can get text and email updates with up to the minute delivery times from Amazon, UPS and Fed Ex but Polaris can’t even come close to that…unacceptable IMO.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts