Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XC 650 137...2017 Ski-Doo renegade 900...
158 Posts
Contacted Polaris again and they're saying that my sled might be shipped between May 10th and June 15th of 2022... I don't know how many times they've given different dates further and further out I've lost count... But hopefully it still comes about I'm still waiting...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Finally got the call from my dealer that my wife’s sled was shipped today. Out of the 102 2022 snow checks he sold ours was last to be shipped. Probably see it in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Finally got the call from my dealer that my wife’s sled was shipped today. Out of the 102 2022 snow checks he sold ours was last to be shipped. Probably see it in about 2 weeks.
What was it for a sled and what state?...
Never mind...I remember you're the one that started this topic... LOL...

·
Premium Member
2022 XCR 850
2,725 Posts
I've been patiently waiting for my warranty replacement gauge to come in. I believe it's been about 5 or 6 months now.
Probably won’t see it till fall now!!
Probably sticking them in new sxs’s.
My local dealer waiting for 300 sxs’s that are sold!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
All 2022 snowchecks that have not been delivered yet have all their benefits including that $300 parts and accessory coupon extended until the end of September... I asked Polaris connections about the snow check benefits yesterday afternoon and got this answer this morning...

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,097 Posts
Probably won’t see it till fall now!!
Probably sticking them in new sxs’s.
My local dealer waiting for 300 sxs’s that are sold!!!
The 7SDD gauge used in the Polaris Matryx snowmobiles, is not used in Side by Side vehicles.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,097 Posts
If they are saying you may not receive your 22 until June 15th, how can they possibly produce the 23s?
Many MY23 snowmobiles use different components then the MY22 sled that has not yet been delivered. The first MY23 sleds Polaris produced are 550 snowmobiles and those engines are not used in MY22 Matryx sleds. Again, different components.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I am curious to see who this performs at sea level.
Assuming Burandt and Carl's Cycle run these sleds at elevation, so I would venture to guess that it may play a roll in the 900 running perfectly with the factory 850 tuning. Hopefully this is the case for the guys at sea level.

·
Registered
331 Posts
View attachment 2134293
got it all summerized yesterday and the dealer called to tell me my 7s is in. do i have to take the whole sled there or can i just pop the dash off and take it in.
Great to see a real picture every once and a while. I think you’ll have to bring sled in as I believe they need digital wrench to set up gauge in some way ? Luckily my dealer is okay with mine sitting in crate until 7s shows up so I can avoid the back and forth trips. But seeing the pic it would be nice to stare at for couple hours in garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
View attachment 2134293
got it all summerized yesterday and the dealer called to tell me my 7s is in. do i have to take the whole sled there or can i just pop the dash off and take it in.
. Nice choice... I would have likely picked your sled if I had been able to see one in person Pryor to having to order.. never thought it would look very good but once I seen one finally it was awesome. I’m very happy with my red one though. You will love it!

61 - 80 of 108 Posts