Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,046 Posts
Ordered a new 22 650 XC in Lime squeeze/ Grey for the wife in March 21. Still no word from my dealer. I know it is almost summer but WTF. Good luck with your 23’s.
Have you got a MY22 650 Indy XC 129 / 137,
OR
MY22 650 Switchback XC 146 on order?

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XC 650 137...2017 Ski-Doo renegade 900...
133 Posts
Still waiting for my 2022 snow check that I ordered March 19th 2021 650 XC 137... They keep saying call next week...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Still waiting for my 2022 snow check that I ordered March 19th 2021 650 XC 137... They keep saying call next week...
Unreal....hang in there it’s worth the wait considering guys that swallowed the hook for a 23.. less choices, higher prices, less warranty and a wonderful shot in the dark on when you’d see it. Would expect no improvements over any type of communication from the manufacturer. Your still better off. I consider myself to be lucky as I was able to get mine and take it on my last ride of season. One year to the day from ordering.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XC 650 137...2017 Ski-Doo renegade 900...
133 Posts
Unreal....hang in there it’s worth the wait considering guys that swallowed the hook for a 23.. less choices, higher prices, less warranty and a wonderful shot in the dark on when you’d see it. Would expect no improvements over any type of communication from the manufacturer. Your still better off. I consider myself to be lucky as I was able to get mine and take it on my last ride of season. One year to the day from ordering.
Oh I'm still waiting one thing about it the warranty won't start till I get it and that's 4 years so I got that going for me... If they don't hurry up and send it I'll probably lose out on that $300 freebie but we shall see...

·
Premium Member
7,046 Posts
Oh I'm still waiting one thing about it the warranty won't start till I get it and that's 4 years so I got that going for me... If they don't hurry up and send it I'll probably lose out on that $300 freebie but we shall see...
I think the MY22 being delivered now, won't have warranty start til fall of 2022. As you said, 4 full seasons of warranty.

Reactions: Hockeypuck

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still waiting on my 650 Indy XC 129 as well. I did get a ship email from Polaris on 4/1/22, still no word from dealer though. I'll be contacting them this week, don't want to miss out on that $300 coupon that expires at the end of May.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Still waiting on my 650 Indy XC 129 as well. I did get a ship email from Polaris on 4/1/22, still no word from dealer though. I'll be contacting them this week, don't want to miss out on that $300 coupon that expires at the end of May.
Wow - yea that is the same as what I ordered was an XC650 129 and order shipped email came on 3/28 but don’t know when the dealer got it (assuming they got it by now)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am taking over my buddies 22 switchback 850 snow check it arrived at the dealer a month or so ago with no gauge. As far as I know they are still waiting on gauge. Dealer I think is also storing it for the summer.

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
15,275 Posts
I think the MY22 being delivered now, won't have warranty start til fall of 2022. As you said, 4 full seasons of warranty.
The warranty part will work, but if it is stolen or someone hits the trailer and it is totaled on the way home, insurance will claim it's a year old sled.

·
Premium Member
7,046 Posts
The warranty part will work, but if it is stolen or someone hits the trailer and it is totaled on the way home, insurance will claim it's a year old sled.
No MY23 Indy XC have been delivered yet. A MY22 Indy XC is a current year sled.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That’s nuts!! I am so happy I just sucked it up rebuilt one I had. I keep hearing horror stories like this. Not to mention the 23’ snow checks really screws everyone over the 22’ with the jack up in price and 1/2 the warranty

1 - 20 of 35 Posts