not here

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Copper harbor down to bergland is rideable :div20:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
:werd: NE Wisconsin is your best bet. I rode about 150 miles in the St Germain/Eagle River/Sayner/Sugar Camp area this past weekend and while the trails arent great, they are very much ridable.
The only thing is that you cant really ride flat-out because the corners are glare ice and you have to watch out for the rocks, ruts, holes and sticks.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nowhere's in the NE... Largest area of consistent(sp) rideable snow? Way out west somewhere...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
There is snow here in NW MN. Although it is scarce, there are places to ride. You just have to watch where you're going. I've got about 100 miles on with a few quick rides the last couple of days...testing and tuning.

·
Registered
246 Posts
We got over 2 feet of snow last week and the mountains have over 4 ft here in Anchorage[/b]

I was checking out the Anchorage Daily News and noticed that you guys got dumped on . . . my sister and brother-in-law live in Portage Valley which tends to also get a lot of snow as it comes through the Pass and she said that while she loves snow it was a little too much too soon as they've got over 4 feet of snow . . . now if you guys could only share with the rest of the country and send some of this out East. :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I was checking out the Anchorage Daily News and noticed that you guys got dumped on . . . my sister and brother-in-law live in Portage Valley which tends to also get a lot of snow as it comes through the Pass and she said that while she loves snow it was a little too much too soon as they've got over 4 feet of snow . . . now if you guys could only share with the rest of the country and send some of this out East. :)[/b]
Yeah Portage got hammerd. they were getting 3 inches an hour at one point. Now they are calling for more snow through the week. Pisser is I just got done digging my way out only to do it again...lol
Go to the "Alaska" section here on HCS and look at the pictures. It's unreal !!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah Portage got hammerd. they were getting 3 inches an hour at one point. Now they are calling for more snow through the week. Pisser is I just got done digging my way out only to do it again...lol
Go to the "Alaska" section here on HCS and look at the pictures. It's unreal !!![/b]
My sister was telling me that she was wicked sore from all of the shoveling and that everyone at the rental cabins was busy digging out their cars, sleds, etc. Now if you guys could just be a little generous and send a little snow our way and not keep it all! :)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
There is snow here in NW MN. Although it is scarce, there are places to ride. You just have to watch where you're going. I've got about 100 miles on with a few quick rides the last couple of days...testing and tuning.[/b]
i have 50 miles, there is enough snow here, just have to be careful... lots of ice.

How's it going Erick? been around Holt much?

·
Registered
479 Posts
My sister was telling me that she was wicked sore from all of the shoveling and that everyone at the rental cabins was busy digging out their cars, sleds, etc. Now if you guys could just be a little generous and send a little snow our way and not keep it all! :)[/b]
Yeah well now they are calling for a blizzard tonight with 3 to 6 inches of the new white stuff, winds gusting to 65 with more to follow in the next days

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.