Hardcore Sledder banner

How many miles have you ridden this year?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-5

• 5-9

• 10-50

• 50-100

• 100-300

• >300

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to lack of snow and not enough time to get away for some riding I have all of 10 miles on my firecat so far. Just curious who else has ridden few if any miles

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Well you got me beat! 81 miles on mine. More will get put on next week. Heading north! I hate being in this pathetic category!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Only 162 - but I am married with two little ones, work every third weekend (and when I do it is the whole weekend) and need to put a new motor in my Suburban, which I had been debating what to do with (sell or fix). I will put the motor in this Monday the 3rd. That fixes that. But then I work the 8th and 9th :angry: I also live in MD and need to haul a minimum of four hours to ride.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
hockey fan,
how much you want for the f-cat?
priorities my friend!! somethings come first, and they make new suburbans every day !
j/k but you paid for it so you have to make time to ride it!
i also have a pain in the ass wife, and two cool little boys, the wife always gets over it!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I would vote but you don't have a category of 0 - 1 miles. .3 miles is what I have. They are talking snow for here in Eastern S.D. on Saturday night through Monday. I hope so, because I am getting really tired of "racing" in the garage. I already beat my car and pick-up. My family has disowned me, I got caught sitting on my snowmobile making engine sounds.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
catattack,
is this not the craziest winter ever? we have had no accumalting snow at all in chicago,
at least once a year we get hit with 10 or so inches overnight and get 2 or 3 days of local ditch riding before it melts, not this year, not jack crap!! :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have 5 miles on my F7. Have not been able to go on a trip yet, maybe next week to Black Hills if it doesn't all melt by then. Might get snow this weekend but would not count on it the way this year is going. Hope all you guys getting miles on are having fun cause i'm not.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i'm with ditchrider and catattack,0 miles also

·
Registered
348 Posts
I feel for you guys! We're having a banner year in Vermont, but I know "what comes around goes around". Our time will come when we're moaning about no snow! Hang in there.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Last year was like that for us, no snow locally had to trailer on my one weekend a month. Only managed 1500 for the year.

This year a different story... got some snow local, every other weekend off at work... so far 1221. Until tomorrow that is.

Anyone wants to drive to northern NY to ride you can hook up with us sometime.

·
Registered
202 Posts
If I remember right I had 132 miles on my sled before I sent it in...to get a motor job...I should be getting it back this weekend..hopefully..and I cant wait to get out and ride....planning on putting atleast 1500 or more miles on this machine before the winter is over..... B)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts