• HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE SNOW YET?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 210 miles :( but hope to log some more before the season's out. Hopefully old man winter will help me out, since he hasn't done much for me this winter! :angry:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got ya beat nick 188 miles and not to happy about it. If it snows tonight like they say it's going to i will most definitly add to that tommorrow.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Two rides, less than 100 mi each. Dumped it in a drainage ditch on the second one and busted some stuff up. MN really sucks- 0 miles last winter.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PHEW! No offense, but I am glad I am not the rider with the least logged. I thought I was for a while. :(

·
Registered
960 Posts
isnt this home of the mileage phcycos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Man.... I feel sorry for you guys. We got about 5 fluffy inches here on the illinois/wisconsin border a few days ago.
Not what i consider enough for my F7. But, I have put about 230 miles on my 74' Rupp Nitro ll over the last 3 days. This sled is still a riot to ride. I have about 1400 on my F7. What an awsome ride! You guys should load up the trailers and go get some ridin in. ^_^

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
thats too bad that some of you guys have a lack of snow, i have been riding since the day my sled arrived, november 22. People were riding for 2 weeks before that too, but not me without a sled! I will be riding till april at least, last year people were out till mid april! but we had a lot more snow than to melt, so this year when it gets warm it will be gone fast but noevem till april you cant complain!

·
Registered
485 Posts
:D Could I suggset going to where there is snow? If waited for snow where I live I'd be riding one year out of five? I'll drive 10 hours for nice trails if required.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Damn, feel bad for u guys. I've gone on 1 145 mile trip and then the rest has been pretty local. 1500 miles on my junk formula z :lol: I'll have my f5 next year, then i'll do some serious ridin. The only bare spot in my yard is where the septic tank is! Have a solid 4 feet, maybe more of hard pack, no bare spots here in Enfield, NH. Great Winter!

·
Registered
960 Posts
congradulations colt u just gained a square :lol:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Big Gun I also live in Minnesota. SW of Mpls. I put on 1,000 miles last year and 1,250 miles on my F7 this year. Ever heard of a trailer?

·
Registered
659 Posts
not on the low side this yr but going to add many more this coming week in the northeast kingdom from weds thru saturday without question....here we go again...steve :rolleyes:

·
Registered
326 Posts
fiver, tell me more about this thing called a "trailer". Maybe some of us work 5/6 Saturdays and have young children.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts