Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
We went through this months ago, so someone prove me wrong with written Polaris literature/proof. Not my dealer said, Joes cousin by his 4th wife said, etc, etc: If the sled is on the truck in the lot it counts as shipped by November 30th. Therefore it could be on that trailer till December?? and counts as shipped.
I tend to agree that as long as the sled has been scanned out of the plant and is on a trailer it counts as shipped. Regardless whether the trailer has left the lot or not.

·
Registered
20 XCR 850, 21 VR1 650, 21 VR1 850
932 Posts
With an August build time I'd hope all of us who had our orders placed by the 15th will receive them no later than Christmas. Preferably by the first week of December. @rynex with a August build time on yours, when was it available for pickup from the dealership?
They have always been available mid to late November.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Correction my 20 xcr arrived at my dealer the first week of October last year, I didn’t pick it up until mid November. I really hope for everyone that VR1’s start arriving in October and November this fall although I have a feeling that there may be delays stemming from this China flu bullshit.

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,669 Posts
They have always been available mid to late November.
Really? My 2019 and 2020 850's didn't arrive till past mid December.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
As long as I get mine by Christmas week I am fine with it. We always go on a big trip for New Years though!
The $500 coupon would be nice for a couple accessories.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Really? My 2019 and 2020 850's didn't arrive till past mid December.
As I said earlier in a post my last five snowchecks were all built in August and available for pickup not much later than mid November. Thinking back I don’t recall any of my snowchecks ever being delivered any later than November. It’s possible that I have been fortunate, one of my close riding buddies xc 137 was delivered at the beginning of December last season he was getting a bit nervous. Again I hope for myself and everyone else that delivery will not be interrupted due to all the bullshit going on with this China flu.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts