Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Igot mine $100.00 plus oil.2750 miles no problems yet, but motor may have scares on pistons and blow-by dealer said top ring maybe bad but has 140lbs of compresion who knows ill run her till she blows

·
Registered
143 Posts
Got mine today. :D 3 and a half years of warrenty left. I can use the money and oil.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Got mine today here in Ont Canada. Problem is crooked dealer has no Cat oil left and will not order any, so I may have to kill him! :p They are going to talk to Cat and see if they can give me a credit for what the oil is worth. If not I will find some way of getting it from them.... :huh:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Got mine today from A.C. , Express US mail[/b]
same here...Letter is dated 2/7 and was mailed on 2/10 so everyone should be getting it soon

·
Registered
191 Posts
got mine, $100 will be spent while they adjust my oil pump! :p :p , they can keep the oil! or maybe I will burn it in my lawnmower :lol: AMSOIL all the way!!!!! B)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Got it with letter. How many of you are going to run 80:1 premix. I don't think I am. Sled runs great and have over 1000 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
got mine today too! Thanks Arctic Cat!!!! Only the rope fix for me. Came 60:1 from the factory!!! NICE NICE NICE
Awesome sled!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts