Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going to trade for a 04?my dealer told me that the 04 are
going to have the extented warrenty on them when u spring book.
I was going to buy the extra warrenty...going to cost some thing
like 900-1000 can for 2 more year's....i can trade for 1200- 1500
I will as long as they come out with the extra warrenty at spring
booking time!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I run an F7 now and hope rumors are true about an F9 or F1. If either one come out I will have one. Anyone else heard of anything stronger than a rumor?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by Timber Jack@Jan 21 2003, 07:44 AM
I run an F7 now and hope rumors are true about an F9 or F1. If either one come out I will have one. Anyone else heard of anything stronger than a rumor?
I don't think that they would make an F9--how are they going to fit that size engine into the little space that we have under the hood? Well, if they do, sign me up. I'm enjoying kickin ass now, I can only imagine what that would be like.

·
Registered
298 Posts
give me a 2 year warranty on a new f7 and i'm in. give me a f8 or f9 with one year warranty i'm in. otherwise i'm leanig towards buying the one year extended warranty for my f7 and running her one more year.

·
Administrator
20,853 Posts
If there was a guarantee for snow in the Midwest, I'd consider trading in for another F7. But with the past two years as bad as it's been, it would be tough to spend more money on a new sled. I will probably ride it another year (I already bought the extended warranty anyway), and then sell it/trade it for a new one.

Chris

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by LabonteF7@Jan 21 2003, 11:50 AM
If there was a guarantee for snow in the Midwest, I'd consider trading in for another F7. But with the past two years as bad as it's been, it would be tough to spend more money on a new sled. I will probably ride it another year (I already bought the extended warranty anyway), and then sell it/trade it for a new one.

Chris
I know...the snow situation is a bitch. :angry: How much was the extended warranty? Is it motor only?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
actually talked to my dealer about this yesterday....if they come out with a f8 or an f9 I'm in for a new one ..if status quo remains then i will hold and wait for the new model....my dealer also has heard the rumors about a F9 and a 1300 four stroke in a zr chassis...now he does spend alot of time at the factory and is quite a big dealers ...but nothing is verified....just rumors...at least thats what he tells me :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Well I know a guy that was up in Thief River Falls and tried to get a tour of the factory. No for a month or so they said. Told him they were retooling and engineering for new models but couldn't say anymore. Somethings up should know in Feb or March I suppose. I would like to more about the extended warranty how long do you have to buy it how much does it cost and what all does it cover. My year warranty runs out the end of december next year so i got quite a bit of time left but still like the idea of an extended warranty on this sled.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
i may have to sell my sled this spring and suck up the loss. pre order something else and bust ass this summer. I hope they have some cool graphics next year, love what I've got

1 - 20 of 34 Posts