Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just out putting another 100miles on the XF700 while checking some stuff near camp and I realized I love the sound of the DD. Some people hate it, I know, but I love that thing. When I'm riding the sled it sounds like some kind of weird sci-fi UFO sound and for the first time I heard it as a by-stander while I let a friend take it for a rip down the lake, when he drove by me at 150km\hr the DD mixed with the engine sounded exactly like a jet engine screaming passed. It was awesome lol. Sorry just thought I do a check and see what everyone else's opinions are on the new noise, this is my first DD sled so it's a whole new thing to me. :beerchug: :smilielol:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I found when I first got my sled that it sounded kinda like a turbo.... It is quiter now, but still there.... I sometimes find myslef whistling to it as I'm cruzing down the trail...... I too love the sound!!!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I love it too. It reminds me of the supercharger on the Sea Doo RXP we have.[/b]
Hoo ho watch that thing. 215hp is alot of power. Trim all the way up and nail it and she will shoot straight for the air even with two people on it. 72mph on the water is to fast for me. Was on it for 10min and never again. I realy had more fun with the 70hp foot ball XP's.

Don

·
Registered
178 Posts
Same here guys, LOVE the sound of it. It's my first sled with the DD and at first i was like....wtf?!?!? Puzzled and shit. Then looked into it a little more and found it was normal. Immediately after that started craving the damn "music to my ears!"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine sounded awesome (UNTIL IT BROKE) mellow ride cruising around 15 mph and nothing, sled running great then stopped I think DD broke one of the gears. :banghead: Thank-god for warrenty.Also only have 280 miles on it :dunno:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.