Hardcore Sledder banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I used a knife in school like everyday.
I guess when all my classes where tech classes you have a use.

I didnt feel badass, or anything. Its not like i waved it around. All the hicks had them. Most teachers did also. If you fight with a knife your a bitch.

Oh and i have a old timer thats always with me.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If you bring a knife to my school you wont be at my school anymore.

However I can see how other schools that don't have 2500 students at them can have a less strict policy.

Everything is relative.

·
Registered
152 Posts
yea iv always got mine on me. i use it wayyy too much to not have it on me. when i got to school i just threw it in my locker til i left to go home. people that get searched usually deserve it. and if they get busted with a knife then they shoulda kept their nose clean.

if the faculty saw it they just said put it away or ill take it away.

furthermore, people who fight with knives are, like ethan31 stated, indeed bitches. if you need a knife to win a fight you probably shouldnt be starting them.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I have the crkt knife in my snowmobile jacket all the time. It has helped more than once. About 2 weeks ago my buddy blew the rubber right off a belt and the cords all wrapped up in the clutch. We had to take a lot of time to cut them all out, but if we didnt have the knife, we would have went nowhere.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
i cary a Leatherman Wave multi-tool[/b]
Same here. Don't carry it every day though, it depends on what I'm doing that day. I don't know what our school policy is, but I could care less. I think some of the faculty even carry multitools.

Foolish kids...first of all if you carry a knife in school its for one reason..Fighting..If your going to get in a fight and use a knife pack your shit and go live in hawaii and never ride or consider yourself a snowmobiler again..People who fight with knifes are cowards better knows as PUSSYS[/b]
I have no reason to believe this kid would do any harm with the knife. Trying to shun a fellow sledder for having a knife is LAME.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I carry mine everyday. I would be lost with out it. I bet Someone asks to borrow it almost everyday.
I have been carring for about 3 years now. I don't know what i did in the past with out it.
Mine is a buck knife with a belt clip. It fits right on my pocket with the knife inside my pocket so you really don't even see it. If i forget to clip it on and leave the house i feel lost with out it. It is not a weapon, just a very handy tool.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
wow dude, do you feel like a real B.A. cause you carry a knife or what. Thats just stupid. One kid at my school got suspended for a month for bringing, get this ninja stars. I almost cried i laughed so hard. And no one really cares if some middle schooler carries a knife[/b]

Foolish kids...first of all if you carry a knife in school its for one reason..Fighting..If your going to get in a fight and use a knife pack your shit and go live in hawaii and never ride or consider yourself a snowmobiler again..People who fight with knifes are cowards better knows as PUSSYS[/b]

Same here. Don't carry it every day though, it depends on what I'm doing that day. I don't know what our school policy is, but I could care less. I think some of the faculty even carry multitools.
I have no reason to believe this kid would do any harm with the knife. Trying to shun a fellow sledder for having a knife is LAME.[/b]
Ditto, and let me go one further here,, back in 2003 on easter sunday, if i'd not had my knife on me, I may not have been here today,, see, what happened was I was attacked by 2 pit bulls that were loose in our neighborhood, they'd heard a kid yelling in my backyard and started charging that way, as I grabbed it off my belt and opened it in one move, I positioned myself between the kids and the dogs and luckily got the first dog to jump over my arm and missed as I was trying to slash it as it went by, however the second approaching dog wasn't so fortunate, it was dropped on the spot with a 3" deep gash from its shoulder to its hind quarters, the second pit attacked from behind and locked onto my right arm, without that blade, <strike>it</strike> they may well have tore me apart,,,, now remember,, there are all kinds of different folks and how each raises their pits are not always the same, some are raised as normal pets and kept under control and some are raised as fighters and are allowed to roam free,, i'd take a knife anyday (I carry one everywhere I go), it serves me well at work and off work, but the reason I carry one with me everyday even when off work is because of that easter sunday in 2003, prior to that attack, I carried one maybe on the days I worked but now it's an everyday thing, no if's and's or but's,, you just never know when you'll need it in an emergency

BTW, I carried a blade every day to school in my high school yrs, like said before here by another, it served me well, auto work, in school, farm work and so on after school also, and I was never expelled because I never "flashed it",,, but in todays sick society I do not blame a guy for at least being "half ready" in the event of an attacker or something along that line were to be stumbled upon
inadvertantly

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Been carrying a Leatherman since early high school. Feel lost without it. Probably had 10 new ones, break it, sent it in, get a new one. Use it daily, and the only place I don't carry it is the airport...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Shit i stabber my teacher in 5th grade..yea thats right. i was a punk ass 13 year old.. bitch tryed tellin me to do my work!

WTF a 13 witha knife.. what do you use it up cut your shoe lase when you tie it to tight?? or just to carve your wooden bows?

at 13 you dont need a knife..

but yea i use one.. being on a farm and working construction.. use always use them,,

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Shit i stabber my teacher in 5th grade..yea thats right. i was a punk ass 13 year old.. bitch tryed tellin me to do my work!
WTF a 13 witha knife.. what do you use it up cut your shoe lase when you tie it to tight?? or just to carve your wooden bows?
at 13 you dont need a knife..
but yea i use one.. being on a farm and working construction.. use always use them,,[/b]
haha ur only 17 you hardly have room to talk

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I made it all the way through school without ever needing a knife!!!

I guess I was just lucky?? LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
yea, i dont fight with the knife, and we only have 400 kids in our high school and middle school combined...[/b]

in my school we have about 200 from grades 7-12 and i think theres maybe 3 people who carry knifes and there all alot older then 13. its just not needed for school.. i mean in every day life maybe but i ouldent take it to school.

But i probley will have a knife in my sled this year just incase of problems with the sled.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Carry my KERSHAW everyday. Pry,cut, poke , and scrape with it everyday. Snapped the blade in half using it for a buffing spur, and sent it back to KERSHAW. Replaced it with a new one; no ?? asked.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.