Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a bad go on the weekend when riding. After installing my new inch and a quarter track on my sled that I bought at the snowmobile show, we went out riding in the fields and ditches. We went around one colvert in the ditch, but when we proceeded to go back in the ditch, we hit a second colvert covered in the snow. My brother's sled just ripped some lugs off, but mine cut the side out from the outside edge to the window. I was severely pissed off, since I only had about 50 miles on this track! So I limped her home, and now I either have to fix it, or junk her. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a place in Sask that repairs these and how I can get a hold of them. Thanks in advance for any info to help me out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought. I got this one at the show in Saskatoon from Rec Supply, so I think I'll phone them and see if they have some good deals on new 1 1/4 tracks.

·
Registered
365 Posts
a member here by the name of " bent-it " fixes and repairs tracks and he is not not far away :div20: PM him on what you need....

BM...

·
Registered
229 Posts
There is a place on 60th Street in Saskatoon called Tire Tech. He fixed a track for me a couple of years ago. Cost like 30 bucks and he guaranteed it. Worked great, but i had a hole punched in the middle of the track. I am thinking if you have a rip from the outside to a window, you are hooped. It is worth a shot though.

:beerchug:

·
Registered
82 Posts
there is a guy in roblin that works in yorkton that can fix it,, ph some snowmobile shops in yorkton they should have his #,, used to have it here somewhere

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the link I will try and get a hold of him this week. I am going to change my track back to the stock one this weekend, then see if I can send him mine for repairs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The pic of the truck is my summer ride. It is a redone 77 F-150 with a 460 pushing 425HP. Goes good, and looks good.
Bent-it, never called on Monday or Tuesday since working late and getting home at 11. Try on Wensday and see what happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts