Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls, the week is over since the letter from Polaris that said they would start shipping this week. Wonder when people will start getting their emails? My last 2 seasons snowchecking, I received the shipment email about 1 week after my dealer already received my sled and the first year my dealer was in Utah and second year Colorado. So my guess would be if Polaris did start shipping, people won‘t see the email for another week or two.

Anyone want to take guesses as to the order of which sleds we will see? My guess: Pro RMK and RMK Khaos, then Assault, then VR-1, then XCR. I wish everyone the best and really believe everyone will have their sleds by the time there is decent snow to ride and in addition, hope this winter is cold and wet for the entire U.S, and everywhere else in the world where people ride!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
XC is last. Mine is schedule for 1/15ish delivery. So, I bailed on it.....
I'd guess that it will be the usual mountain sleds, then VR1's, then XCR's, then lastly the XC's......
We don't have a ton of mountain riders on this forum, so we may not hear much for a while.

·
Registered
70 Posts
XC is last. Mine is schedule for 1/15ish delivery. So, I bailed on it.....
I'd guess that it will be the usual mountain sleds, then VR1's, then XCR's, then lastly the XC's......
We don't have a ton of mountain riders on this forum, so we may not hear much for a while.
xc 129 850 emaiil said by dec 15 for me

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I'm praying for all of you. Don't laugh. I'm serious. Fun is important. The icing on the cake of life.

Some of my best memories are sledding memories. I'm happiest in my suit, helmet and gear, sailing along sun shining...snow all twinkly. Smell of 2 stroke and Klotz LOL
Actually BRP synthetic I should say.

Be positive. If it looks like your machine will be late, ask a friend if they have a spare. Not the same, but better than nothing.

On another sub forum I offered my old ride up. That's if the person "qualifies" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
xc 129 850 emaiil said by dec 15 for me
XC 129 650 for me - email said by Jan 15. Was gonna bail and try again next year but decided to stick with it - never know if it will be any better and I’m sure prices are gonna go up significantly. I have a sled to ride til my new one comes in so I’m hanging in there haha

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
The 650 back in the day ruled the trail. I had a friend that was the first in our group to buy one. Maybe early 90's? Late 80's? Great sled. Fast, stable.

Smart move. I'm sure Poo is doing all they can. They've been nipping at BRP's heels long enough and are aggresively working on evening the playing field. Stay positive. But have a back up plan.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was hoping some people that ordered RMKs would be getting notifications by today. What happened to there being a huge amount of sleds built sitting in crates? If they are shipping then incomplete now I don’t see why all them wouldn’t be on the way soon. Or maybe sleds in crates was just a rumor… go figure

·
Premium Member
22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
3,498 Posts
Dealer has 2 129s at the distribution center. Hopefully more to follow next week. Assault and XCR are still blank. No RMKs ordered at the dealer so no info on that.

·
Registered
VR1 850 129, VR1 650 129
1,635 Posts
I was hoping some people that ordered RMKs would be getting notifications by today. What happened to there being a huge amount of sleds built sitting in crates? If they are shipping then incomplete now I don’t see why all them wouldn’t be on the way soon. Or maybe sleds in crates was just a rumor… go figure
I have a RMK on order received the letter like most everyone else. As of today no info on it being shipped.

·
Registered
22' 850 XCR 136, 2012 Pro R 800 Switchback, 2001 Edge X 600
212 Posts
Looks like a standard gauge. 🤷‍♂️

1 - 20 of 127 Posts