Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about heading up for some radar runs, or should I bring a jet ski??

thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
bring your sled, but don't forget a life jacket...don't post any videos on youtube and you'll be fine! lol[/b]
I think after two - three days of colder weather -5 and colder id say most of the water ways will be good.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
small lakes should be good. looking at silver lake (Sudbury)near work this morning seems to be tightening up and nice and smooth and snow coming.. could be perfect conditions for lake running.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anyone going out there today?

We are in Timmins and want to head that way and do some radars!!!![/b]
How are the conditions up there? Does Kirkland Lake have snow? I know NL isn't in good shape.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Timmins is awesome. Grooming like crazy. Lots of snow. Locals were out today, but we haven't seen one trailer from the south.

Two problems.

They Demolished the Matagami!!! and there was a fire at Amigos, so it is closed too!!!!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Timmins is awesome. Grooming like crazy. Lots of snow. Locals were out today, but we haven't seen one trailer from the south.

Two problems.

They Demolished the Matagami!!! and there was a fire at Amigos, so it is closed too!!!![/b]

you gotta be kidding me...no more lappers when i go timmins????????//

Its a sad sad day

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just got back from Mud.. Brought our two sleds out to get a couple passes in to work out some bugs.. No action around there at all.. One other sled while we where there.. Made a couple passes loaded up and went home..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Went for a little rip on whitewater last night. It's 4-6" of snow over glare ice. Not paddle track friendly.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not that i noticed, i diden't go very far. I got on tryed to get some speed then did a couple donuts. Then i turned around and came back. I'm sure there would be some where the truck traffic is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts