Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts
G

·
Most likely be very little snow for lube, buy some sliders come on up and hook up that nos, bring stan and see what the big talkers here have.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Most likely be very little snow for lube, buy some sliders come on up and hook up that nos, bring stan and see what the big talkers here have.[/b]
Haha, I got nothing to prove, and my old tcat may not be very far away should I need to pull it off the trailer!!

I am however concerned with hot running conditions for Harmony's ZR600 with a fresh motor.....

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Eeesh...going to whitewater lake without studs is like bringing a pool noodle to a gun fight.....even if we get 20cm of snow (not gonna happen) you will simply do doughnuts without some studs...my 102 will be useless too...but all in good fun

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yes, well I was there for a bit today. There will be adequate snow for slider lube on the weekend.

There is also 6" of GOOD solid ice throughout the bay, almost good enough for a small car.

Greg, if you see me out there come say hello, I'll let you take this little blue thing for a little rip, it's like a quad on snow.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Yes, well I was there for a bit today. There will be adequate snow for slider lube on the weekend.

There is also 6" of GOOD solid ice throughout the bay, almost good enough for a small car.

Greg, if you see me out there come say hello, I'll let you take this little blue thing for a little rip, it's like a quad on snow.[/b]
I agree , there will be enough ice for everyone this weekend . I was watching people skate all over today ( except way out in the middle) ... it looked like some good skating conditions .

Maybe , just MAYBE , we'll be able to put the hut out this year !!!!! :beerchug:

Mars , I might take you up on the offer . My uncle is thinking of buying one for his daughter so I want to see how well they go .

I through a leg over one at Sudbury Cycle in their showroom .... it has the exact same feel that my YFZ 450 had . :div20:
Wish I still had her ... she was FUN !!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Haha, I got nothing to prove, and my old tcat may not be very far away should I need to pull it off the trailer!!

I am however concerned with hot running conditions for Harmony's ZR600 with a fresh motor.....[/b]
was thinkin of heading up to white water this sat...to do a little testing....are you from toronto... do you relly have a fast cat or is dead ...JOKE !!! ha!! ha!!! relly it would be nice to have some racing for beers or braging,,,

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Race gas, you better have a modded and damn fast machine if Jon brings his old Tcat. That F'n thing can certainly haul the mail.

Don't forget the video guys! :beer:

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Race gas, you better have a modded and damn fast machine if Jon brings his old Tcat. That F'n thing can certainly haul the mail.

Don't forget the video guys! :beer:[/b]
LOL!! I don't have it anymore, but the kid with it is near by!!!! :celebrating: Maybe we can see if the Apex has what it takes to beat the tcat!!!! :banana:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The lake is going to be FAST . It's as smooth as glass ... in fact people are skating all over it right now . Been hearing of a LOT of guys that are going to be out there this weekend ... especially saturday.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.