Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this has nothing to do with our Favorite sport, but I know that there are a lot of football fans on HCS!

I am watching for Tampa Bay (Rice and Sapp are the men!) and maybe the Steelers?

Dont count out the Eagles either.

My team is suckin' hind tit this year, so we'll call just call them the Yama-Poo-Doo'ers!!!! :wacko: :blink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...........................................maybe................................
.......... :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
I hope it will be the Eagles vs Miami with the Eagles winning it. I have waited a long time for my Eagles to actually deserve to go. They have really proven how tough they really are with losing their #1 and #2 QB and still able to win. I hope they dont piss it down their leg. :lol:

·
Registered
861 Posts
I guess we can assume the Lions will be watching from the stands................................. :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
the lions are playing in the big ten next year, hoping to make a bowl game
bears vs. lions in the sugar bowl
sucks because i am a bears fan

·
Registered
629 Posts
Super bowl. It will be two F7s, one MC900 and a want be 97 Poo 700.

As long as there is snow, there is no super bowlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... and I thought you guys were sled heads :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Godda be da Packers...

BTW, da Bears still sock! (sorry to you fans, but what fun is a great rivalry without a few pokes!)

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Most Definately the MIAMI DOLPHINS vs. GREEN BAY! The Dolphins are due, hungry and have the 2nd best Defense in the NFL!

GO 'PHINS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by Nick@Dec 20 2002, 10:20 AM
Most Definately the MIAMI DOLPHINS vs. GREEN BAY! The Dolphins are due, hungry and have the 2nd best Defense in the NFL!

GO 'PHINS!!!!!!!
...and I used to like you Nick.

Marc (Bills fan, still one year away :( )

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Team Arctic+Dec 20 2002, 10:37 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nick
@Dec 20 2002, 10:20 AM
Most Definately the MIAMI DOLPHINS vs. GREEN BAY!  The Dolphins are due, hungry and have the 2nd best Defense in the NFL!  

GO 'PHINS!!!!!!!
...and I used to like you Nick.

Marc (Bills fan, still one year away :( )[/b]
That's not nice! :( I like all members of this board!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I am a Packers fan, but not sure if they have what it takes this year. Goes without saying but it seems like it depends on how Brett is doing and feeling.

·
Administrator
20,945 Posts
NFC is going to come down to whoever has homefield ... Tampa, Philly, or the Pack. I'd personally like to see the Pack playing at Lambeau, which would pretty much guarantee the SB berth. And you gotta give Philly all the credit in the world after losing their QB's (pissed me off because I had McNabb in my Fantasy Football league!). Tampax (oops :p ) has a sweet D, but they are nothing special on the offensive side.

AFC ... sorry, but I don't see anyone dominant there. I'd have to say the 'Phins or the Raiders.

Going out on a limb ... Pack and Raiders with the Pack finding a way to bring another title to TITLETOWN!! B)

·
Registered
580 Posts
I don't want my cheesehead brother in law to hear this but I have to with the packers, I do like the way Miami has been playing and Tommy maddox rocked for my fantasy league till he went down. I was thinking steelers for awhile ..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts