Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about ordering a years worth of snowmobile magazines but i cant decide which one to get. I am thinking snowest. What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
snowest is more of a mountain sledders mag. snowtech is good supertrax is pretty decent too.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, Snowtech it is.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I'd get snowgoer magazine! It's actually the worlds #1 snowmobile magazine and plus they have alot of good stuff to read up on. If I were you that would be my choice.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Originally posted by DonoBBD@Oct 6 2005, 04:39 PM
None....if there was an arctic cat only one maybe but a frankinstine mag sucks.  Lot at hot-rod and car-crap.......  As bad as drug pushers pushing car parts.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=912949
[/quote]

JUST ONE WORD......HUH?????

Oh and about which mag....get them all...wont miss a thing then...right now i get sno-goer-mainly adds,snowtech-lots of good info,snoweek-keeps up to date on whats goin' on out there.....cant go wrong with any sleddin' reads !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by gerberzr@Oct 6 2005, 05:21 PM
I'd get snowgoer magazine! It's actually the worlds #1 snowmobile magazine and plus they have alot of good stuff to read up on. If I were you that would be my choice.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913028
[/quote]
Well I get Snogoer, amsnow, snowtech,snoweekand supertrax. I think snowtech is a step above the rest. Who says it the world's #1 magazine themselves? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
SNOW :fluffy: TECH

·
Registered
490 Posts
Snow tech or supertrax

Snogoer and Amsnow never say anything. they give you the specs, say the suspention eats up the bumps and the motor accelerates well and pulls hard all the way to peak RPM. Every sled they ride is perfect and corners on rails....how dumb do they think we are.

Snotech and supertrax at least give you a decent review, their honest opinion and don't just say the same thing about every sled.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
For some reason I buy all the sled ones,Hot-Rod, P.Hot rodding, Mopar,Mopar Muscle
and too many more each month ....I have a problem ...I need Help ....too many
to choose from ,so buy them all................... :help:
Cape Breton Stock......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts