Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i got powder pros. Ill be a doing testing this weekend. I drove it on frozen hard packed snow and ice. they do work very well on that scenerio.

S

·
0 Posts
If you want to purchase some of the C&A skis i can hook you up with whatever you need.
Prices are as following. This is for just the ski. You will need to purchase the mounting kit and the carbides seperately. If you would like to order some; e-mail me at [email protected] and i'll get you hooked up with whatever you need.

Sport Skis (Semi-Aggressive)
Price: $164.95

X-Treme Skis (Aggressive)
Price: $246.95

Racing Skis (Very Aggressive)
Price: $281.95

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have really been considering getting a pair of C&A skis...but would really like to hear what people think about them before I get them...thanks... :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
C&A's are greatbut the race ski's are super aggressive in the hardpack.....IMO if your on the trail I would go with the design with the rounded edges on the keel (one model down from the race).

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I will say one thng here on C&A's.. Ok maybe 2 things.. a friend had C&A's last year on his ZR800 EFI. He had USI Project X the year before on his T-Cat.. Well he bought USI's for his F7. He said tha he liked them better.

2nd. - The C&A Pro is a good ski, However. The ski is bolted to the sled thru a bushing that is just stuck in the plastic of the ski. The problem lies when the pounding the ski's take, the bushing starts to pound out the plastic which will then allow movement of the bolt in the ski. I had a friend that raced with them and broke 3 or 4 in one season do to that problem. The plastic gets pounded out and the bolt breaks out of the plastic. The USI, and your factory ski's use an aluminum saddle to prevent this. The C&A also does not put a shallow groove in the bottom of the ski for the carbide to locate in. This can create an A-Arm bending problem if your carbides, now just hanging down with no ramp effect at the front edge, to grab a root or something in the trail. That is why the other ski's set the carbides in a shallow groove......

Just a thought for you to consider before spending big money for ski's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts