• ARCTIC CAT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YAMAHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
In order to VOTE objectively, you would have to own and frequent the dealership of all the manu's available in the poll.

A more appropriate poll would be which manu do you own and are you happy with the service....

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
In order to VOTE objectively, you would have to own and frequent the dealership of all the manu's available in the poll.

A more appropriate poll would be which manu do you own and are you happy with the service....[/b]
not really true im sure everyone you ride with doesnt ride the same brand, i know everyone who ride cats that i know use cycle enterprises and that they are great to thier customers, i know my ski-doo dealer has a bunce of clueless idiots working there and i know the only polaris dealer near me wont do shit for thier customere(i unfortunately bought a new poo last year and sold it fast), the only one i dont know about is yami, but i voted cat

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had to vote for Cat because I have never had an issue with a warrantee claim. I also agree that it is the dealer can make the biggest difference. I own Cat and Yamaha quads and Cat has a longer warrantee and their parts have been cheaper in price.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Polaris. The local Polaris dealer gives everyone a 10-15% discount. The local Doo dealer is a moron, same with the Cat dealer. As far as the local Yamaha dealer, Im not happy with them. They charge you list price unless you have made a major purchase recently and it takes forever for the thing you order to arrive. Last summer I ordered a set of nerf bars for my YFZ 450 and it took them 6 weeks to get here. The excuse the dealer gave me was that it would take a while because it was being shipped from California (about that same time I ordered a Yoshimura pipe for my quad that came from Southern Cali and it took 4 days to arrive). Well, after 6 weeks of me calling the dealership once a week to see if my stuff came in, they finally arrived. You can imagine my frustration when I looked at the box and it was shipped from a warehouse in central Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
All subjective to who you know. my local cat dealer sucked ass, does that mean they all do? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My local Yammi dealer sucks ass, but my dealer 50 miles away is great!
My local Poo dealer sucks ass, but 60 miles away that Poo dealer is great!!!!!!!!!
My local Doo dealer sucks ass, but the Doo dealer 50 miles away, which is my Yammi dealer is great!!!!!!!

I drive 50 miles to a good dealer, but then again, he is good to me, I can't speak for everyone.

STUPID POLL, I CAN'T BELEIVE I REPLIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts