Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
isn't there 3 differnt kinds of handgurads for the there is the cat ones plus two others can you tell me the names of these and which ones are easiest to get to go on thanx

·
Registered
210 Posts
There are also the ones from PowerMadd and Acerbis. I have the PowerMadd and love them. I think they look great and were pretty easy to put on.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Buy the ones from black diamond, they use the acerbis guards with there own mount and work awesome. I have them on mine and I wore my fox dirt bike gloves trail riding when it was 18F and it was great, when we got on the hard pack roads and did 70 for a while they got somewhat cold, but what do you expect for being almost barehanded.

·
Registered
962 Posts
ACERBIS

Mounts that A Factory Spacific, LIFE TIME warranty, CHeaper than CATS guards will out last anything

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does anyone have the ac gurads and some input on them i think the green chrome looks sweet but people say they are difficult so has anyone had them and any pics of them on there sled

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
the a.c. guards mount like shit, a cheap attempt to limit mounting hardware!
have to take break lever and throttle bolts out, STUPID! no reason, i would go with the others on the market!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts