Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sled is long tracked to a 136 so I figured no problem I'll just use a standard edge cover and wrap it over just the seat in the back. The problem is I forgot to figure in the handle bar riser, hooks and hand guards. Should I be looking for a RMK or SB cover? Does anyone have any ideas about which one will fit?

·
Registered
760 Posts
I don't know if any stock cover would be a good fit on your sled. Your best bet may be to modify the cover you already have to make it fit your needs.

If you or your wife/GF/mom/grandma can sew and have the necessary equipment it shouldn't be that bad. Take your time to figure out what you need and how to make it work the best and you will be fine. If that isn't going to work for you than you could also take it to local sewing shop (is that even the right term) or a auto upholstery place and let them do the mods. I think the hardest part of having a shop do it would be explaining to them what you need. May want to bring the sled and the cover to the shop and let them see what they are trying to do.

·
Registered
17,215 Posts
A switchback or RMK cover should fit just fine on your sled. They also have raised handlebars (w/ hooks) compared to the stock XC.

On my 02 with handlebars raised 2" , I'm using a cover for a Evolved chassis touring sled, a little tight around the h.bars but otherwise fits just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts