Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im tring to decided between the AD and the ouwlaws. i do about 1/3 groomed wide open throttle trails, 1/3 powder riding, and 1/3 ditchbanging around trails through the woods with tight corners. also, whch do you think would look better, white or black skis on my sled? (look in avatar) thanks

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
either ski is great... depends how much you wanna spend... :div20:

as far as color, why not green??? :dunno:

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have an oppertunity to get the outlaws for about the same price as the ADs. the outlaws are black tho and i really want white, but i dont know. i think the outlaws might be too aggressive for what i do. just wanted to know if anyone has tried them on groomed trails and twisty trails through the woods. thanks

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
outlaws used once in powder with 6 inch carbides and mounts- 300 shipped

AD brand new white with 6 inch carbides and mounts- 285 shipped

not sure which one i would like better for what i do. any help would be awesome. i know a few people must have ran the outlaws on groomed trails.....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
well i have the razors that i just picked up brand new for 290 with 8 inch carbide and mount kit, he even paid for the shipping!!! recstuff.com

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i sent an email to him about the razors, but im still confused which skis i should buy. im thinking the AD because they are the cheapest, but still not sure. any help would be greatly appreiated. thanks

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nightfireboy, how much did he tell you for the AD with carbides and mounts?

i found some for 265 brand new, just wondering if his will be cheaper.

still tring to decide between white and black too.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
go white they are sweet looking and different, if i were you i would be deciding b/t white and green....but whatever works. recstuff sent me a sheet with his prices for AD, Outlaw, ADX, etc.... and the AD's of his were way cheaper then 265, id give him a call hes a good guy to deal with!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts