Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
sitting here in new waterfort looking at green grass....did anybody get snow? and did any amount fall in the highlands?[/b]
We got alittle more snow here last night, It should be good to leave from the house to go for a ride. I just saw 05F5 on his. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
We got alittle more snow here last night, It should be good to leave from the house to go for a ride. I just saw 05F5 on his. :beerchug:[/b]
let us know what the quarry is like, i may go for a run over that way today. the bay sucks untill the harbour freezes, besides that, i think most of the snow we got over here blew around.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
let us know what the quarry is like, i may go for a run over that way today. the bay sucks untill the harbour freezes, besides that, i think most of the snow we got over here blew around.[/b]
I went out yesterday for a ride and it wasn't too good, but it should be better today. Maybe if 05F5 comes on here he'll let us know.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I went out yesterday for a ride and it wasn't too good, but it should be better today. Maybe if 05F5 comes on here he'll let us know.[/b]
clayton and chris were out a couplea times across the mountain yesterday, they said it was pretty good goin, no doubt its a lot better today. thats it, im goin out for a run

·
Registered
822 Posts
:banana: Hmm went out to do some Cmas visiting last night.
On the way over we had 3 inches of mud on the secondary roads.
On the way home 3 inche of frozen mud.
At least its finally firming up.

No Snow on the South Shore yet and even worse no Ice on the lakes.

Everyone do the snow dance . :banana:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:banana: Hmm went out to do some Cmas visiting last night.
On the way over we had 3 inches of mud on the secondary roads.
On the way home 3 inche of frozen mud.
At least its finally firming up.

No Snow on the South Shore yet and even worse no Ice on the lakes.

Everyone do the snow dance . :banana:[/b]
where about do you live on the South Shore... :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I went out yesterday for a ride and it wasn't too good, but it should be better today. Maybe if 05F5 comes on here he'll let us know.[/b]

my father was on it this morning on the roads all over the place..... i was in the qourry today it isnt the best but itz good to get up to the community center soon heading out see what the ski trails are like.........i'll let yas know how they are if we get the 40 cm's it will be perfect goin :div20: the f5's worken good this year too :div20:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
my father was on it this morning on the roads all over the place..... i was in the qourry today it isnt the best but itz good to get up to the community center soon heading out see what the ski trails are like.........i'll let yas know how they are if we get the 40 cm's it will be perfect goin :div20: the f5's worken good this year too :div20:[/b]
I know it sounds good, I couldn't see you eariler but I could hear you. :div20:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Yeah, it would be great if someone from the area could give us an update, kinda hard to view the weather cams at night....is it snowing, how much accumulation, high winds, DRIFTS ?!?!? :fluffy:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts