Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what hapen to the Patriot Picture! Taking it off was UnAmerican! :lol: :D maybe it got out of hand!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Who ever did is not a true american and is secretly working as a double agent for Iraq and ben Laden.

·
Registered
4 Posts
it wasn't deleted because of the picture.. i didn't see anything wrong with it. The thread turned into a big argument. THAT'S why it got wacked. :ph34r:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Feb 14 2003, 07:23 AM
it wasn't deleted because of the picture.. i didn't see anything wrong with it. The thread turned into a big argument. THAT'S why it got wacked. :ph34r:
Rob,
I feel like I've started a big problem...I'm sorry. I should've been more clear as to which photo was offensive...not to mention, she has a fat ass...and I'm not talking phat! It was the picture of the naked girl with the hat on...sitting on a red F7. I'm not offended by women in bikini's...still look good in one myself. I just didn't think that the naked girl was appropriate...not just because of me, but because of the younger kids who come on this site. The guy who posted the pic removed it...he respected the fact that it was offensive. End of story...I even thanked him for doing so. I just don't want you guys thinkin I'm some feminazi! Cause I'm really not. Just no nudes.

Sorry to have started such a huge problem....

·
Registered
4 Posts
No problem, Shelly. I guess I never saw the other one.. :wacko:

Don't worry about it.. Don't let us dumbass males scare you off from posting here :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will talk to my buddy FINFASTF7 to see if he can repost, but make it clear to keep it tasteful! B)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts