Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i sure was hope it snow hard and fast i was hoping to get some riding in before i leave on vac to florida friday

·
Registered
403 Posts
Probably not going to happen. If it does I'll be suprised. Last week the weather men said we were going to get 24 inches, I said to everyone I knew there would be no more than 5 inches. What'd we get but barely five inches. I'm not saying I'm always right but I do feel like I know when snow is coming and when it isn't going to come as hard as they say. So far we have a trace here and it is no longer snowing. I do hope for the snow though not to sound negative.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It snowed pretty good down in orange county this morning.

·
Registered
585 Posts
It snowed pretty good down in orange county this morning.
[/b]

i wish we had snow like that here!..we have like 2 inches now and its supposed to snow tonight thru tom night but it wont accumulate to anything...not looking good for this season so far well at least where i live...

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
well i sure was hope it snow hard and fast i was hoping to get some riding in before i leave on vac to florida friday[/b]
I for one am glad you are going away for a vacation. It seems like every time your gone we get a good snow! :frech11:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wish we had snow like that here!..we have like 2 inches now and its supposed to snow tonight thru tom night but it wont accumulate to anything...not looking good for this season so far well at least where i live...[/b]

sure what a nice guy LMAO

well i be taking the paperwork to McCollums in the am aslo taking pic of trail marking and the gromer doing it thing

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I for one am glad you are going away for a vacation. It seems like every time your gone we get a good snow! :frech11:[/b]

Well i dont think u going get tht good snow mid 30 friday upper 30's saturday lower 40's sunday monday 50's tue high 50's wednesdays mid 40's thursday lower 40s

i think u need to pray i bring tht cold weather flordia is having :wtf:

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Yeah this season is looking like a wash...but I was reminded today that we didn't ride around my are until Jan 21st last year...and once the snow came it stayed and the trails were in good shape....so don't lose the hope just yet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts