Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to do a little testing today and saw Lot's of trailers headed south this am, rain drove them out. By 11:30 rain had stopped & sun started poking through. Lakes were sketchy to say the least very wet & thin. Most of the roads down low were totally beat by the afternoon. I did find a good amount of untracked riding in the usual places. Rain did put a hurting on the snow pack. Unless you have a sleddeck & a gate key I'd say it's done untill there's atleast a 1' of new.
Twin peaks [attachment=280732:picture_032.jpg]

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Yeah the sled looks awesome!!! How is that float shock in the rear?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Has floaters all around. Working well so far. Still needs some tweeking in valving & psi but I'll get that done this week.[/b]
You must get some big air with that thing having floats all around. Is that the stock skid? Nice Boss seat... :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You must get some big air with that thing having floats all around. Is that the stock skid? Nice Boss seat... :beerchug:[/b]
Not yet trying to get it dialed in. It is very smooth un-like springs. I'm running 150" hillclimb rails, custom rear arm(no TSL), stock front arm, 150x2.5" camo

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Not yet trying to get it dialed in. It is very smooth un-like springs. I'm running 150" hillclimb rails, custom rear arm(no TSL), stock front arm, 150x2.5" camo[/b]
Nice, sounds like a great setup for offtrail expeditions. Hopefully we get more snow so we can all ride. I see it coming soon aside from the 60 degree temps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts