Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to do a 4-5 trip this upcoming season and looking for info on where to ride, stay, back pack tours? Any information would be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
The County is a great area for a 5 day trip, Whether you are doing a backpack trip or using a local hotel to ride out of daily it's pretty hard to beat the county.

Jeff B In Maine

Sent via my US Cellular rotary dial device.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am looking to do a 4-5 trip this upcoming season and looking for info on where to ride, stay, back pack tours? Any information would be appreciated!
We like to stay as far south as snow permits. The last couple years we left from Bingham. There's a lot next door to Bingham Motel to leave your rig. It's pretty easy to put a loop together using a map. Just decide how many miles you want to ride each day. Most all of the towns are snowmobile friendly with gas, food, and lodging. If you want some help PM me with a phone number

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Last year we did our 1st Maine trip. Stayed way up in Fort Kent. Was worth the drive, trails were mint. We stayed out of the same motel and did loops from there, we did over 600 miles in 3 days worth of riding. Trails were well marked and we'll groomed. Definitely want to go back this season, covid19 permitting.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I"ll be heading to the County in Aug,with my SXS ,4 wheeler ,and SeaDoos for a few days .Need to have some summer fun .Will be riding with my fellow Mainers whom i back pack with .

·
Registered
711 Posts
shin pond village is another great spot to stay, Blaine, the manager, was at the Syracuse show last year. you can get food and gas, and do day trips from this location. they normally are booked ahead, in the past we have always booked them early, it will save you a couple hours of truck riding and you can still ride the "County" from his camps. I plan on going back to Maine this upcoming season, for a few trips.. i have lived up there for over 20 years, back in Niagara county now. pm me if you need anymore local info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any house rental recommendations in the “county”? Looking for a place for 6-10 people, end of February thru 1st week of March.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts