Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed up to Orillia and Port Severn on Thursday and am looking to go riding Friday. Has any one been around collingwood wasaga up to owen sound? I could go up to Huntsville or over to halibuton give me your trail reports please

·
Registered
828 Posts
I just rode from Gravenhurst to almost Huntsville yesterday, with the exception of the trails out of Gravenhurst and through Bracebridge the trails were great.
I am sure the trails that were rough will be groomed or have already been groomed.

We tried going South from Gravenhusrt towards Orillia and the trails were nothing like the trails heading North out of Gravenhurst.....a lot less snow coverage.

I can not comment on the other areas you are inquiring about.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I wouldn't mind knowing myself if orillia to wassaga area is good - but I can say if any trails are open to get you to haliburton area this entire place down to fenelon falls and over to apsley and up to lake st. peter is awesome.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Trails around north Barrie and Midhurst are open and groomed I'll be riding around home this weekend maybe shoot for Collingwood

Kevo

·
Registered
144 Posts
I wouldn't mind knowing myself if orillia to wassaga area is good - but I can say if any trails are open to get you to haliburton area this entire place down to fenelon falls and over to apsley and up to lake st. peter is awesome.[/b]
Rode from Innisfil (just south of Barrie) to Wasaga a few times and up into the Orillia area. Trails are good but tons of traffic. Trails are beat by noon in the warm weather.
1500 kms already on my new XP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts