Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a friendly post meant to help people.

DO NOT buy from xenonhids.com !!!

Long story short I bought from them and tried to make a lifetime warranty claim. I even paid to ship the bulbs back. 6 months later I have nothing. The “company” is impossible to get ahold of. Phone, email, chat are all automated responses.

After searching the web there is hundreds of complaints from people about this exact situation. It is a shadow company with zero customer service or support.

I’ve cut my losses and will now buy from Tomcat or support local.

I hope I save someone some grief. I sure wish this “company” had a door I could knock on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Thanks. Just read their BBB complaints. Brutal. Also orders taken by customs ? Doh.

Reactions: Stangfire

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
I have a thread on here if you search it. These are the LED's that I have with Hi/Lo in all 7 of my Procross machines with 20,000 miles + logged on my last 2 machines with 0 issues. Also have installed in many friends machines with 0 issues. You can find a USA seller on Ebay sometimes but are more money but all come from China.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for heads-up. Ebay is a good place to buy parts. Just don't forget to check the customers' feedback.

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,912 Posts
This is a friendly post meant to help people.

DO NOT buy from xenonhids.com !!!

Long story short I bought from them and tried to make a lifetime warranty claim. I even paid to ship the bulbs back. 6 months later I have nothing. The “company” is impossible to get ahold of. Phone, email, chat are all automated responses.

After searching the web there is hundreds of complaints from people about this exact situation. It is a shadow company with zero customer service or support.

I’ve cut my losses and will now buy from Tomcat or support local.

I hope I save someone some grief. I sure wish this “company” had a door I could knock on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you paid via cc, try giving them a call. they are usually very good at getting your $$ back. IMO, Tomcat would be my first go to guy to get LEDs. Pay the little extra, know you'll have the support.

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts