Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sellng my 03 EB F6 and was wondering where I could go to find out what it's worth. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
185 Posts
You might want to look around the classifieds here on HCS and see what guys are asking for similar sleds. I know when I sold my truck in the fall, I looked on autotrader.ca to get an idea of pricing for it. I am pretty sure some HCS members will reply back and give you some asking prices as well. Hope this helps a little!! :div20: Goodluck!

Cheers :beerchug:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
It was essentially an '03.5, its typically referred to as an '04 early build. It has many '04 parts but also have the black faced gauge, and ethanol switch on the dash.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Start with KBB, but sometimes they're outdated imo (especially with a winter like this, and with the chaning technology). Also check HCS classified and maybe EBAY. Be preparred for reality, you probably won't like it.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Be preparred for reality, you probably won't like it.[/b]
Not sure what you mean by this? The reality as I see it is that I have a sled all paid for and no snow for about the past 2 years.

BTW, the sled is an early build model. It was introduced the year before the full production F6's came out.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Not sure what you mean by this? The reality as I see it is that I have a sled all paid for and no snow for about the past 2 years.

BTW, the sled is an early build model. It was introduced the year before the full production F6's came out.[/b]

Referring to the realistic market value. Warm temps and no snow don't help selling prices much!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.