Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a place to ride around around 100 miles of winnipeg, where it is a good area to ride?

·
Registered
187 Posts
[attachment=276184:picture_001.jpg.7.jpg]Well we have groomed trails up here now but im in thompson mb. I've got almost 800 miles on my 07 bliz this year already. Im goin out tommorow an i'll try an take some pic's of
our ride to bad your like 8 hours south of here. hahahahahahahahaha.....lol jk Later!

·
Registered
187 Posts
[attachment=276186:IMG_2256.JPGno.1.jpg]
[attachment=276184:picture_001.jpg.7.jpg]Well we have groomed trails up here now but im in thompson mb. I've got almost 800 miles on my 07 bliz this year already. Im goin out tommorow an i'll try an take some pic's of
our ride to bad your like 8 hours south of here. hahahahahahahahaha.....lol jk Later![/b]

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
went from wellman lake to slater then to cowan then back to wellman. lots of snow and the trails were all groomed that we went on. was around 100 miles or so today. lots of riders out having a great time. no dirt anywhere on thr trails or the fields. lakes are frozen and no slush on any of the lakes we went on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.