Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not going to dis AC but I am a firecat owner,2 of them.F7 and F5..I love the sleds so no probblem there..It is March 13th and I am still having troubble with getting updates done.I have been to the dealer and they dont have the updates,they say cat has them back orderd.So if they know these probblems are there why arent they getting them out to the dealrs..I preseasoned both my sleds and there is no reason I should still be waitting for them...I am waiting for the recoil fix and oil sender for my F5 and waiting for the tack for the F7 ...There isnt anyneed for this kind of waiting ...I really think its poor on the way this is going..I used to work at a cat dealer and it is strange to have cat being this way with updates,its hard to tell people how good they are when this is happing..The riding will be over soon ,so why all season to get them done ????

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm not dissin anyone either, but are you sure its AC and not your dealer. I only say this b/c one dealer in my area said things were on back order for weeks, I called a dealer 30 min. away from my house, he said he has had the parts for a while to bring my sled up. got it back the next day.
Good Luck

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
the tach fix..is nothting more than 2 zip ties so???? the rope fix is a bar... hell I have 2 left at the shop..if you need one..just send your vin# to me and i'll warranty that. the sender??? I didn't sell any f5's so...but they should have the parts.. I believ your dealer is slow on something <_<

1 - 3 of 3 Posts