Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just looking around on the cat sit and was looking on the specs and on the f5&7 it said there is a sparkplug holder as standard equipment.where is it ???ive never seen one on my f5 yet.maybee im over looking it.this is my first cat and am just starting to get familliar with the technology of ac.i like alot of the things they do compared to polaris.but i also like my polaris.im not a person thats like alot of people whatever you own is the best and thats all there is and everything else is junk.man but i do love my kitty(prrrrrrrrrrrrr) :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA HA HA???THATS NOT FUNNY THERES NO WHERE TO EVEN PUT A QUART OF OIL..LOL..IM NOT "WHINNING"JUST WONDERING LOL :p

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Mine has a sparkplug holder it's called My jacket pocket! Been carring 2 with Me and at 1100 miles still haven't needed one!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i went through 4 plugs in the first 19 miles! damn pre-mix in tank, once that was gone no probs, even let her idle for 10 min each morning before blast-off!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess you guys are missing my point.(STANDARD EQUIPMENT/SPARK PLUG HOLDER)..GET THE POINT?????????? :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Unfortunately you are unaware that this has been covered in detail for about 5 months now. A lot of people are just tired of hearing it come up. Not your fault you b new. We all agree with you though.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
did some one say "SPARK PLUG HOLDER"? :p

Hey i wonder if the new 2004 FCATS come with a plug holder. Maybe our "SPY" should go find out.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I haven't put a spare belt or plugs in my sled yet . I am going to get them this week. 600 Miles haven't needed them yet, luckily, or I would be screwed.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
If the 04's have a plug holder I'm trading no matter what it costs!!! :wacko:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Originally posted by mud pond man@Feb 4 2003, 02:16 PM
The 2004 firecats don't have plugholders either. I picked my f6 up Sat. and love it so far! B)
Damn!!! Oh well guess I' ll hang on to the ol' 03. Proberly just saved spending $3000.00 for a plug holder! :lol:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Not a touchy subject,just amusing. It's been discussed many,many times. Dont take it personal. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts