Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard the old 900 just got deepfried by a little F7.Once the new track and the pipes are installed on the old 900 slug along with the powerbreather and clutch kit and the gear it might stay within sight of the poor little stock F7.Watch out for sneaky fast baby sled Rev 6,s.To get beat by one of those would be embarassing.Long Live The ROTAX.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Johnston, youre a wild man and u crack me up. I have always ignored what people have said about Blonds :wacko"a little slow but mostly harmless. You should bring the REV 6 to the lake on Sunday. If you dont, we will all understand. We would be a little upset if a Cat 600 twin only did 101 like yours POO DOO did

On another note are you guys doing any riding this weekend?

Boom

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course im riding this weekend.Thats what you do when you own a SKIDOO.I dont blame you for not wanting to get far away from home with a CAT.Ill take some pictures for you to show you what lifes like when you can trust your sled to leave your front yard.Ive got to go; i think my DODGE just spit out another CHEV,I dont want it to get stuck in its throat.ROTAX RULES, Go BONGO HEAD.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Hey man..havn't you heard....Rev's are just speed bumps!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Fastcat wasnt that you i saw being towed in by a rev last weekend? You should know better than to venture so far away from home.Booms sled on gets away fro home when its in the back of his chevy, which is in itself taking a mjor risk at not making it back.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
wasn't me getting towed....I do have to give ski-doo some credit though....i don't even think CAT could make there 600 faster then there 800...and expect to sell any 8's.The Rev 6 owners must find it hard to sleep at night these days..now that there's another FireCat on the way...i don't think i have to mention how many CC's it has......

·
Registered
41 Posts
Poor DJ, Look what happens when you pick on little me and my Cat. Green Riules. Thanks fast cat and sled head. Maybe twister, you shouldnt go home ;) . Maybe we can teach you how to survive in todays harsh world. First of all you have to get rid of the POO DOO Grandma Rev andget a willd PUSSY between your legs, (and not the hairy one). GO GREEN OR GO HOME

Boom of Manitoulin

·
Registered
41 Posts
D.J I dont care what people say about you, I think your ok :p . Lindsay and I are thinking of selling our zr 900 and F7 . NO one wants to race us out on the lake. We are there every sunday running speeds and were there again this afternoon, All alone as usual. I even brought the refreshments, and still no one to race. not even a REV :rolleyes: or 800 polaris twin B) that has been souped up. I understand that the little F7 wiped yous all over the ice a few weekends ago, but come on lets let bygones be bygones <_< Later D.J

Poll

Do any other zr900 and F7 owners have the same problem of finding someone to race?

Life is sure is lonely at the top\

Boom Of the Rez

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I replied earlier but i guess rob doesnt like my posts and deleted it.Just another sore loser cat owner.I hope his firecat grenades.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by Twister@Jan 19 2003, 11:04 PM
I replied earlier but i guess rob doesnt like my posts and deleted it.Just another sore loser cat owner.I hope his firecat grenades.
Actually Twister, I deleted it. If you want to spew bullshit, go to AMSNOW...they have a bash board for guys like you to play on. We try to deal in facts here...Marc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Twister@Jan 19 2003, 11:04 PM
twister, I don't usually read this forum.

Looks like you are a troublemaker.. clean up your act or you will be history around here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts