Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I posted it on AMSnow caught a little hell for doing it .I visited it last year and had you bookmarked then
joined when you added the ZR/ZL FORUM THANKS

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
I learned of this site through RSS (rec.sport.snowmobile) a newsgroup devoted to all things snowmobile. When Rob started Hardcore Sledder, I followed with interest. Everything he has done has been first class and you should see his photography! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
been following Robs photography of his snowmobile
rides for a few years now.hi is a good narator and
photographer, makes you feel like you are there with him. :D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
somebody mentioned this site at amsno so i decided to check it out wow! great change from amsno site keep it up rob pics look great

·
Registered
312 Posts
First trip here today, saw it mentioned on SnowmobileWorld because of the ZR/ZL forum. I have been to the hardcore site before, after seeing the article about Rob in SnowGoer? or was it Snowmobile magazine? Anyway owning a ZR decided to sign up.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Originally posted by Team Arctic@Dec 23 2002, 10:23 AM
Curious where you heard about this site? Other forum, friend, surfing, etc. Thanks...Marc
I heard about the ZR/ZL addition to the Hardcoresledder Firecat forum just shortly before receiving your invite and joining. Nice format, no bashing and a growing supply of good information make this a pleasant, informative place to visit. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Heard about it from Dan at the outdoor shop.Glad he told me !Hey Rob nice pictures of your trip.Now thats hardcore sleddin !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have seen Rob's posts on Trailconditions.com and Snow.s.com for a couple years now. Love his awesome pics and great trip reports. Bookmarked this page last year when he started posting fixes for the XC's.

·
Registered
830 Posts
RSS at least 3 years age Hardcore.com.......then when he said he was switching to AC I did not think he would do it.....PS I see alot less of him now on RSS......good job Rob

1 - 20 of 22 Posts