Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought a new rev this year but wants to change the side panel to Orange. I checked on the skidoo site and see Black, red, and yellow but no Orange. She saw some orange ones on a sled up north before and really liked them. They didn't look custom painted (but maybe) so I am trying to find some where that sells them. Any suggestions? :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Ski-Doo.com has some under accesories/multi fit. Then just scroll through the pages. They have orange hoods too.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by skidooguy6490@Oct 4 2005, 11:22 AM
Ski-Doo.com has some under accesories/multi fit.  Then just scroll through the pages. They have orange hoods too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=907456
[/quote]
I guess I didn't look there long enough - I looked a while ago and only saw black, yellow, and red.. Will have the check it out again - thanks.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see Orange hoods, and Orange Center Consoles but no Orange in the Body Panels?? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Originally posted by swankzr@Oct 10 2005, 07:47 AM
I see Orange hoods, and Orange Center Consoles but no Orange in the Body Panels??  :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919195
[/quote]

They sell clear lexan panels. Paint 'em with RC paint(buy it at your local hobby store). RC paint is specially formulated to bond with Lexan, it is also flexible and will not chip due to flexing in the panels.

They never sold Revs with orange side panels, the 03 Xs had orange hoods and consoles(my dad had one) but yellow pannels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts