Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good place in Michigan to get stuff ceramic coated? The one place I knew of, Process Coatings, has moved to Florida.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Originally posted by KruzerCat@Sep 26 2005, 06:18 AM
Anyone know of a good place in Michigan to get stuff ceramic coated?  The one place I knew of, Process Coatings, has moved to Florida.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892775
[/quote]

Check out jethot.com They are not in Michigan but they did a nice job on my SLP twins and the turn-around was fast.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen what Process Coatings does, and they do good work, but he's moved his operation to Florida. I don't want to send my stuff to Florida.

Where is Jet Hot located?

I found another place in the Detroit area called Custom Concepts Performance (CC Performance).

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Originally posted by KruzerCat@Sep 28 2005, 11:07 PM
I've seen what Process Coatings does, and they do good work, but he's moved his operation to Florida.  I don't want to send my stuff to Florida.

I found another place in the Detroit area called Custom Concepts Performance (CC Performance).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=898495
[/quote]

Custom Concepts is horrible. MXZ800DUDE had his pipe and can done last fall and in Spring the whole thing is rusted. Stay away from Custom Concepts!!

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Originally posted by KruzerCat@Sep 28 2005, 10:07 PM
I've seen what Process Coatings does, and they do good work, but he's moved his operation to Florida.  I don't want to send my stuff to Florida.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=898495
[/quote]

Kruzer....It looks like you don't want to ship your pipes out of state but FYI Jet hot has plants in PA. MS. and AZ. I sent mine to MS and I think the turnaround was about ten days at a total cost of about 200 with the SLP can. :dunno:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Jet hot is the BEST. They had to redo one of my pipes 2 yrs ago & it was no charge. Dont just shop for price.. Go with the best or youll be dissappointed in the long run.. :beerchug:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ended up going with QC Coatings in Shelby Twp. Got a recomendation on here and a couple from other guys. They did an awesome job both on the ceramic coating and powder coating. Ceramic coat is thick, looks like chrome and a 2 year guarantee. Powder coat is also thick and matches the Cat semi-gloss black perfectly. We took them a bunch of stuff and they worked us a great deal!

I'd recommend them if you're in Mich!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts