Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the snow? Where is everyone riding this early in the season? In the US or Canada and how are the conditions.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Riding all over the state of Idaho. Snow is better in some areas then others, but can ride anywhere in the mountain. One area over the weekend had 10 foot of snow... Great..........

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
ive been riding all over new hampshire but the trails need some more snow in southern new hampshire, still a good foot + on the ground in the south and 2-3 feet in the northern part of the state.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I rode around twin mt. it wasnt too bad they could use more snow and the trails would be real smooth. The 25 dollar trail was Awesome!!! besides that nothin much. But im glad i had my f5 to tame the trail!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Actually rode in WNY today. It was in the low 40's and rained a little, but it really wasn't that bad. Trails were still pretty well covered. The only bad part was that the roads were DRY! We're supposed to get more rain tomorrow, but then 3-4 days of snow after that. Should get better!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Rode my golf cart around the back 20 today!
There is NO snow in the Cadillac area :angry:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Trails are beautiful in Central NY. Fulton and Herkimer Counties. Anywhere from 2-3' on the ground and groomers are out. We missed the warm weather that western NY got-stayed below freezing all day. It is freezing rain right now and supposed to get into the high 30's tomorrow but then back below freezing the next few days with snow in the forecast. Most lakes are frozen too-I put 65 miles on riding the Great Sacandaga Lake yesterday.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts