Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before we migrated servers there were pictorial posts that showed the plug holder and another post that showed plugs on the holes that attach the a-arms to the spindles. Could someone direct me to their new home.

Thanks,
catfish

P.S. - Does the holder keep the threaded end of the spark plug corrosion free?

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Catfish,
I can't tell you where to look, but think I can answer all your questions. The a-arm plug is part # 0623-831 and the cost is like .50 a piece. The plug holder is part # 0636-172. I mounted mine on the belt guard on the lip right over the warning sticker. No it won't keep your plugs dry, but if you put new plugs in there the plating will keep them from corroding. Hope this helps.
Cat S.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I don't know where it went either. :huh:
I DO know the plugs are 7/8" nylon, your dealer should have them, sorry I couldn't find the part#. I think they're around $0.80 each. But when you show him what they're for, he'll probably give them to you. The plug holder is pretty much a universal part 3-5 bucks. He should have those too. I've never had problems with plugs getting corroded in the holder.

***Guess I was too late!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just go to Home Depot or Lowes. Go to the hardware department and look for hole plugs (Nylon) 7/8". I bought 4 of them for nothing and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Just so you know,all the tips and how-to's are at the top of the page under the www.HARDCORESLEDDER.com FORUMS heading,including the two you are refering to!

·
Registered
827 Posts
i got my plugs at the hardware store,i paid 94 cents for four of them that includes the tax

1 - 8 of 8 Posts